I learned 5 Survival Patterns
that Sabotage Love...
To CRITICIZE and stay safe in my HEAD.
To PLEASE to get approval and avoid rejection.
To try to FIX people, as a way to stay in CONTROL.
To play the VICTIM, to get sympathy and power.
To be a LONE WOLF, pushing away anyone
who gets too close.
Growing up, I was never taught...
The 7 SKILLS needed to
MASTER the ART of
LOVING and being LOVED:
1. To SPEAK with INTEGRITY and TRUTH.
2. To LISTEN with ACCEPTANCE and WISDOM
3. To FIGHT with Respect and Compassion
4. To REPAIR quickly and FORGIVE fully.
5. To LET GO of the past and TRUST in the moment.
6. To REACH out for HELP.
7. To TRANSFORM negative feelings into POSITIVE ones!
...to stay the product of my flawed upbringing, stuck in the Man Box, asleep in the matrix, a slave to the society of distraction, destruction, vanity, and consumption, wearing fine masks but truly wounded and weary to...
Stay a boy in a man's body,
who can never truly LOVE